How to care for your Jewelry
- Avoid perfumes, lotions, chemicals and hand sanitizer. These will dull the sparkle of your jewelry and can loosen your ring setting over time.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry at the gym. Jewelry can get seriously damaged if you bang it against gym equipment.
- Avoid wearing jewelry at the swimming pool and at the beach. Chlorine can discolour the metals and salt in the ocean is extremely corrosive to gold and rose gold.
- Remove before showering. Oily soaps can dull the finish of your diamonds and exfoliating soaps will scratch them.
- Remove jewelry before cooking. Germs and bacteria can easily get lodged in your ring settings.
- Remove jewelry before (house) cleaning. The harsh chemicals in many common household cleanrers can alter the colour of your jewelry and do serious damage to diamonds and other stones.
I put together a quick guide for you to access this information at anytime.
Click here to see it.
If you have any questions about how to care for your jewelry, please email me me at firstname.lastname@example.org