For the Lebanese who wants to make a difference.
The Lebanon Necklace is the ultimate gift for any Lebanese looking to support a great cause and/or for any Lebanese expat looking to feel closer to home.
Designed after the devastating August 4th explosion that annihilated the city of Beirut, with the only goal to give back to the people affected by this unprecedented catastrophe, the Lebanon Necklace was created with your need in mind:
- Sleek and elegant design -- meaning you can wear it everyday
- Made out of 14K gold and handcrafted with high standards of craftsmanship -- so it will last you forever
Don’t take my word for it though, here is what other Lebanese have had to say about this necklace:
“I got the Lebanon Necklace. I love that I was somehow able to contribute to a good cause and have something beautiful and meaningful to wear.” - Joyce K
“I really love the Lebanon Necklace. Fro me it reminds me of my origins. It’s classy, minimalistic and discreet which is exactly what I wanted. I wear it everyday and layer it with my other pieces.” - Tanya B
‣ Solid Gold 14K: White, Yellow or Rose gold
‣ Lebanon Size: 27 x 10 mm
‣ Gold Weight: 2.32 g
‣ Necklace length: 16" or 18"
‣ This necklace is made-to-order
‣ From November 2nd, 2020 to December 30th, 2020, 10% of the total price of this piece will go to the @LiveLoveBeirut fund for direct relief to those affected by the Beirut explosion.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for production